Monday, July 25, 2016

My  Philosophies 1.

by

Daniel A. McCoy


1. Let's face it most of you don't want to know who I am or what I think unless I am in total agreement with you that leaves you no room for empathy, and I would argue Humanity.

If you do care about anything besides yourself here is some philosophy by me, to keep you on the right path.

2. He who says his brother hateth and his brother hateth that person fills hate but He who says his brother hateth and his brother does not hateth is consumed by hate.

3.  Don't tell me what I mean."
"We have all heard the saying "You just hear what you want to here!"
People often hear what they expect to here and this is often something negative, and it all was leads to a breakdown in communication. We can also call this viewpoint bias.

Someday all the words will be considered offensive, and we will all just grunt like animals, but it won't matter because no one cares what other people have to say."

4.  It is better to speak your mind, and not be angry than to hold your tongue, and hold a grudge.
This doesn't mean to speak in anger.

If  quoted please cite me as a reference.

(C) 7/27/2016






No comments:

Post a Comment