Monday, December 7, 2015

Holy Mackerel

Rubrumcrux scombridae
The Jesus fish or the Templar fish.

 

Broad Gauge 2-8-0

 

 

Tweetsie Railroad 12 in Her Original Colors 2 This is Tweetsie Railroad 12 in her original E. T. & W. N. C. RR. colors.
I did a little more research

 

 

Tweetsie Railroad 12 in Her Original Colors

 

God made it I just helped!

 

 

My New 2-8-0 Base 2-8-0 and Options

 

 


This is the first time I have done this and I would like critiques.











My dad sent me these two photos from his business trip.



PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR REPRODUCE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!!!!!
To see more of my art, and photos from my dad and I, go to http://dinodanthetrainman.deviantart.com/
 Return to my website, or check it out.
Please comment !!





 


 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment